We will refund tickets as long as the refund is requested 48 business hours before the show time. (Weekends do not count as business hours) We cannot refund the online transaction fee. In the event that a refund cannot be processed due to technical difficulties or for any other reason that is out of our control, we can issue an "admit one" ticket for every ticket that you wish to be refunded. "Admit One" tickets are good for any regular show of any value except for special events, private events, and festivals.
1. All seating is open admission and is on a first-come first served basis.
2. Ticket holder agrees to obey all rules of the theatre. Theatre management may evict any person from the theatre whose behavior is inappropriate as judged by theatre management.
3. Film piracy is a crime, therefore no still photography or video or audio recording is allowed during film presentations. Special event recording policies vary per event, please check with management.
4. No outside food or drink allowed at any time (with the exception of private events).
5. Ticket holder hereby voluntarily assumes all risks of an injury loss, liability or damage arising from, directly or indirectly, the attendance of the holder at any event or viewing for which this ticket has been issued and releases the North Bend Theatre, its affiliates, and all their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from all liability therefore.